We are excited to announce yet another award given to our awesome team. We have won the first Bank + Fintech Partnership Award from industry leading financial research firm Tearsheet!
In this podcast, Zack Miller from Tearsheet discusses the award with our Co-Founder Mike and Jacob Matthews – AVP Head of Digital Continuum, Sales and Client Engagement and US Wealth Technology at TD Bank.
The podcast will tell the story of the genesis of the partnership, the nature of the collaboration, and the success factors that will drive greater work in the future.
The TD GoalAssist Product
The first product TD Bank has launched in Canada through this partnership is called GoalAssist. Some of the features of the product listed on the TD site include:
- Get started quickly and easily with a step-by-step process.
- Whether you’re planning for retirement, a major purchase or to build wealth, our new goal planning features could help you invest with more confidence.
- See how various planning scenarios could impact your ability to reach your goal.
- Validate your plan and monitor your progress all in one place with our goals-based dashboard.
- Set multiple goals with different time horizons and investor profiles.
There is an excellent review by Canadian personal finance blogger Jessica Moorhouse here, and in the video below Jessica shows a screen by screen walkthrough of the product!