This Nucleus API section focuses on retrieving Business Financial Management (BFM) information, such as customer data, invoices, and financial statements.
Customer & Account Management
Contacts represent a company that purchases goods or services from a business (customer), or a company the supplied good or services to a business (supplier).
- List all contacts and associated revenue
- Create a contact and associated revenue
- Retrieve a contact and associated revenue
- Update a contact and associated revenue
- Delete a contact and associated revenue
An invoice represents an account receivable owed by a customer to a business. Invoices can be created and stored in Nucleus with attached documents. They also can be pulled from accounting softwares through our integration library.
- List all invoices and invoice payments
- Create an invoice and invoice payment
- Retrieve an invoice and invoice payment
- Update an invoice and invoice payment
- Delete an invoice and invoice payment
Financial Statement entries represent statistics about a business generated via financials such as an income statement and balance sheet.
- List all financial statements
- Create a financial statement
- Retrieve a financial statement
- Update a financial statement
- Delete a financial statement