Automatically disburse rewards in 10 major cryptocurrencies to your users
In Hydrogen Reward, not only can you send your cardholders U.S. dollar denominated rewards, but also cryptocurrency denominated rewards!
You have full control over the cardholder rewards and cardholder loyalty programs that you run. We have created the most robust infrastructure in the embedded finance industry, allowing you to control these benefits directly from your portal.
Digital Assets Supported
We support the following digital assets on our platform:
- Bitcoin (BTC)
- Compound (COMP)
- Decentraland (MANA)
- Dogecoin (DOGE)
- Ethereum (ETH)
- Polygon (MATIC)
- Shiba Inu (SHIB)
- True USD Stablecoin (TUSD)
- Uniswap (UNI)
- USDC Stablecoin (USDC)
You do not need to have any wallet or key storage infrastructure to use our cryptocurrency rewards feature! Hydrogen will perform KYC on users and open digital custody wallets when they onboard to our rewards platform. We also take care of all tax and legal compliance.
Merchant Funded Rewards Programs
Hydrogen sponsors a merchant funded rewards program! This includes 100+ merchants that offer 1%-10% cash back directly linked to cards stored on our platform, and 200+ affiliate deals based on digital user interactions. Using our proprietary engine, you can choose to disburse rewards that users earn from the merchants in our network in the cryptocurrency assets shown on this page!
Please see a complete list of merchants in our rewards network here.
Custom Cryptocurrency Reward and Loyalty Programs
Hydrogen allows you to build your own custom rewards program. Disburse rewards in any of the cryptocurrencies shown on this page monthly, quarterly, or yearly, directly from the Hydrogen platform. You can control rewards based on the following criteria:
- Transaction Category: cleansed categories (e.g. 5% BTC back on Travel)
- MCC: Merchant Category Codes (MCC) (e.g. 5% BTC back at code 5814 - Fast Food Restaurants)
- Merchant Name: cleansed merchant names for third-party businesses (e.g. 5% BTC back on purchases at Starbucks)
- MID: Merchant ID to restrict rewards to only businesses you are partnered with (e.g. 5% BTC back on purchases at your partner restaurant)
- Bonus: incentive for cardholders when a certain action occurs (e.g. 0.001 BTC bonus when you sign up)
- Discounts: crypto reward based on total purchase amount during a period (e.g. 10% in BTC off this month)
- Balance: crypto reward based on average balance of account during period (e.g. 5% BTC back when you maintain $1,000 or more in your account)