Not only can you send your cardholders U.S. dollar based rewards, we also orchestrate cryptocurrency rewards and loyalty programs on the Hydrogen platform!
On the Hydrogen platform, you have full control over the cardholder rewards and cardholder loyalty programs that you run. We have created the most robust infrastructure in the embedded finance industry, allowing you to control these benefits directly from your portal.
Custom Cryptocurrency Rewards
Hydrogen allows you to offer your own custom card rewards program in Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), Litecoin (LTC), and/or Bitcoin Cash (BCH). Disburse rewards monthly, quartely, or yearly, directly from the Hydrogen platform. You can control rewards based on the following criteria:
- Transaction Category: cleansed categories (e.g. 5% BTC back on Travel)
- MCC: Merchant Category Codes (MCC) (e.g. 5% BTC back at code 5814 - Fast Food Restaurants)
- Merchant Name: cleansed merchant names for third-party businesses (e.g. 5% BTC back on purchases at Starbucks)
- MID: Merchant ID to restrict rewards to only businesses you are partnered with (e.g. 5% BTC back on purchases at your partner restaurant)
If you are a store or brand, you can use Hydrogen Cards to create your own customer loyalty programs in Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), Litecoin (LTC), and/or Bitcoin Cash (BCH). Push out loyalty offers on an ad-hoc or programmatic bases. You can control loyalty based on the following:
- Bonus: incentive for cardholders when a certain action occurs (e.g. 0.001 BTC bonus when you sign up)
- MID: Merchant ID, to restrict rewards to only your business (e.g. 5% BTC back at my business)
- Discounts: crypto reward based on total purchase amount during a period (e.g. 10% in BTC off this month)
- Balance: crypto reward based on average balance of account during period (e.g. 5% BTC back when you maintain $1,000 or more in your account)